lauantai 3. huhtikuuta 2010

Miley Cyrus: 'My new album has a techno vibe'



Miley Ray
chatted with MTV about her new album: 'My record is coming out this summer. I'm excited about that. I'm looking forward to that, and then hopefully I can continue to do more films. [The album is] a little different. It's kind of poppier, but then it still has an edge. All of my music kind of has to. I think it's really fun. It's definitely a good summer CD. It's good to blast in your car.' It has a Lady Gaga influence to it: 'The new record has more of a techno vibe on some stuff. It's fun. You know, I just want to kind of do all different types of music, same as I do with movies. I never want to get stuck in a rut and just do one thing.
___
Elikkä Miley kertoo uudesta levystään, joka on erilainen ja enemmän teknopoppia kuin muut aikaisemmat levyt. Levy on myös kesäinen, ja sitä voi kuunnella vaikka autossa.
Liamkin pitää Mileyn uudesta levystä paljon.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti